Why exhibit at Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris?
After finding the services provided by Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris persuasive in 2020, the wine industry will come out in even greater numbers in 2021.
- In just two editions, including one in conjunction with Vinexpo since 2020, Wine Paris has established itself as an essential event for the wine and spirits industry.
=> 94 % of exhibitors view Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris as important for their business.
=> “The organisation, the broad diversity of exhibitors, not forgetting the friendliness of the staff …. Altogether a very convincing package. I will definitely visit the exhibition again in 2021!” Alexander Wendt, Head of Purchasing, Wein & Vinos Gmbh, Germany.
- Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris embrace all industry members, irrespective of their size, to make the event as rewarding as possible in terms of new contacts.
=> 99 % of visitors are satisfied with the range of wines on offer and the quality of French and international exhibitors.
=> 100 % of French wine regions are represented as well as international products covering 20 countries and 60 wine regions.
- The good logistical organisation of the event, supported by the well-chosen, central location of Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, makes it easier for partners to settle into the exhibition so that they can focus on engaging with their prospective clients.
=> “Infrastructure is a key to long-term success: facilitating buyers' access to the exhibition and having an efficient logistics structure. Paris is the linchpin in terms of its hospitality industry and accommodation facilities and capacity”. Pascale Ferranti, Director of the Wine Division at Comexposium.
- => “At last, an international wine show in Paris. That is definitely a very strong, positive point!” Anne Moreau, Domaine Louis Moreau, France.
- The combined capabilities of Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris provide ideal conditions for wine to be shown off to its advantage – it can be tasted at the right temperature with the appropriate serving equipment and staff.
=> “Presentation has become an important part of the product and the French seem to have fully understood that here”. David McDonnell, Purchasing Manager, Febvre Wines, Ireland.
- To grow your circle of connections by tapping into the extensive and diversified range of top-flight attendees drawn to Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris and find future collaborators.
=> 94 % of exhibitors are satisfied by the quality of visitors
- To benefit from speciality showcases in one of the dedicated zones: spirits (Be Spirits), organic wines (WOW! for World of Organic Wines), young talents (Nouvelle Vague) or major international brands (l’Avenue).
=> “L’Avenue is beautifully executed in a great location and the atmosphere is good. It’s the ideal venue for a prestige brand such as ours”. Pablo Ghiorzi, Export Director, Grupo Peñaflor Trapiche, Argentina.
- To take advantage of the appeal of around one hundred events – tastings, masterclasses and themed debates – hosted by renowned speakers.
=> Around one hundred events benefitted over 8,000 visitors: 54 masterclasses, 36 debates, 3 dedicated tasting areas, 150 renowned personalities from the wine and spirits world.
- To enjoy the use of bespoke digital support services to ensure even greater efficacy by using the dedicated app.
=> 3,000 scheduled meetings through the Wine Paris app.
- To be a part of the extensive international media coverage.
=> 600 international journalists visited Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris 2020 generating 3,600 press reviews.
- To turn the spotlight on spirits, which 45 % of visitors are looking for, through the Be Spirits area and its huge Infinite bar featuring spirits from France and around the world.
=> “Our Be Spirits experience was very positive. It is profesionally organised and attracts quality visitors. The Be Spirits range is straightforward, effective and elegant. Each exhibitor gets the same visibility and can therefore fit in”. Isabella Antollini, Export Quality Controller, Aurian, France.
- => “The choice at Be Spirits aligns with present-day spirits trends, and is extremely dynamic. We met a lot of interesting people from around the world. The spirits industry was fully represented!” Olivier Hidier, Sales Director, Spiritique, France
- To be guided towards the OFF-site events across Paris, the restaurants and bars that were selected for their particular inclination for wines and spirits.
=> 65 carefully chosen partner restaurants and 20 bars are there for you to continue to nurture constructive contacts.